The Self Management Planner
A day planner and appointment book made for complicated schedules, and activity tracking.
- Full year planner with self-added dates so there are no wasted pages
- 16-hour day with 15-minute blocks to fit every appointment, every day
- Set long-term goals and track daily and weekly progress
- Daily and weekly to-do lists and notes pages for anything you need every week of the year
- Month-at-a-glance pages
5-Stars on Etsy
This is my second time ordering this planner. Once again, I must say this is one of the best planners out there! Keeps me super organized.
Professionals, Freelancers, Behavior Analysts, Parents, and Students love this planner because...
• ...I can track client appointments, mileage, and billable hours all in the same place
• ...I never need to waste 3 months of the planner if I start in the middle of the year
• ...It lets me schedule all of my 15 and 30 minute appointments
• ...I can use it to track my health goals like Gluten and water intake
• ...My schedule goes from early morning to late night and this accommodates that
• ...It helps me stay on top of my kids' crazy schedules
• ...It let me figure out where all my time was going!
More Customer Reviews
Before I purchased the self-management planner, I used an online calendar and many, many handwritten ‘to do’ lists. The planner simplified my scheduling process so much—it serves the functions of an online calendar, to do list, and much more. I've lived with chronic migraine for four years. This planner gave me a place to track changes in my health and realize what some of my biggest triggers truly were, and when I really needed to slow (or stop) the daily grind and take care of myself.
I've always relied on my calendar for everything, if it’s not in my calendar or on a list, it doesn't get done. While I love electronic calendars and sticky notes, I’m someone who prefers the paper and pencil mode of organization. I had yet to find a planner that worked as well as my electronic calendar until I tried the self-management planner. This planner is the perfect solution. The flexibility of the calendar accommodates my ever-changing graduate student schedule, the note pages in the back mean my lists and calendar are in the same place, and the behavior-tracking component means I’m meeting my school, work, and personal goals more efficiently. Graphing the behaviors I’m targeting has allowed me to realize which goals I’m not regularly meeting and redirected my focus to those areas. Without reservation I recommend this planner to anyone with a busy schedule.